Gathering of Artisans 2013 is a national Christian artist retreat September 26-29, 2013 with hands-on workshops by master artists in Fine Art, Fine Craft, Prophetic Art, Performing Arts, Media and Artist Development. More than just a weekend school of worship, Gathering of Artisans is jam-packed with hands-on workshops, opportunities to collaborate with artists from around the country, dynamic worship experiences and anointed teaching from master artists like Ray Hughes, Sean Feucht, Matt Tommey, Pattie Ann Hale, Vivien Hibbert, Anthony Skinner and many others!
Our heart for Gathering of Artisans has always been to make it as ‘non-conferency’ as possible. What does that mean? It means:
- Actually being creative, not just sitting around listening to people talk about it
- Hands-on workshops that let you learn from the best of the best
- Free-time and optional activities that let you choose how you want to spend your day
- One-on-one and small group interaction with master artists and Christian leaders
- Shared meals that foster opportunities to get to know other artists
- Dynamic worship experiences where your creative expression is encouraged
- Sharing real tools you can take home and use to keep the creativity going
Whether your creative passion finds it’s outlet inside or outside the walls of the church, there’s a place for you. This year, you’ll be able to participate in 4 different hands-on workshops led by master artists. Visit our workshops page for a detailed schedule and description of the over 50 workshops offered this year.
Make sure you have looked over the entire website to insure you are registering for all the workshops that fit you best. and then share with your friends via Facebook, Twitter or whatever other social networking outlets you use. It’s very common for artists to come together as a group from your church or local area and we encourage that in order to help you foster creative community when you get home!
We look forward to seeing you in September!